Thursday 7 June 2018

100 Word Challenge



05/06/18         Bridge  Sprinkled  Pink  Daffodil   Huge

You could see the blurred reflection of the Bridge in the languid river. Painted on the Pink bridge was a yellow Daffodil. My best friend waved cheerfully from the bridge, posing for my camera. As I snapped some cool shots the ground suddenly began to shake dramatically. I was thrown off my feet and landed on my face. I could taste blood as it spilled across my cheek and into my mouth. Screaming filled the air. Then as suddenly as it had started the earth became still. I staggered to my feet, dizzy and overwhelmed. Huge shards of painted wood were Sprinkled over the nearby grass and floating in the river. The Bridge had collapsed and my best friend was nowhere to be seen...

No comments:

Post a Comment