Wednesday 30 May 2018

100 Word Challenge



Everybody had heard the story. A TV crew went missing without a trace while they were filming a documentary in our forest.
A few weeks later, I was strolling through the forest when I stumbled upon a camera set up for filming. When I pressed play, the small camera screen showed a smiling man. He was talking about different species of plants when he discovered a peculiar plant that he had never seen before. He picked it up, a drop of blood hit the leafy ground, and he immediately vanished. The cameraman started shouting and ran to inspect the plant. He also picked it up and he too disappeared. The video blurred to an end. I looked down and there lay the green, round and spiky mysterious plant. I turned and ran for my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment