Thursday 18 October 2018

100 Word Challenge


17/10/2018

BATH Fighter Danced Orange Clumsily


The grass danced in the gentle breeze. I could see a large area of undulating land before me - dotted with jumps; an upturned bath, tires on a pole, a trakehner, a log pile. I rode around with my friends on their chestnut ponies whose orange coats shone in the sun. I formed many memories both good and bad. What I noticed about my bad memories was that even though I fell off I would get back on and keep trying. This was how I became a fighter. I felt the fear that coursed through my body and ignored it. I went from trotting around clumsily to soaring through the air, this time without parting ways with my pony.

1 comment:

  1. I really like the way you are challenging yourself to experiment with different types of punctuation. This adds clarity and interest to your writing. Continue to thin about how to use sentences to create an effect. You have used the prompt very creatively.

    ReplyDelete